Welcome to Yoga-Energy!
David Lurey's new CD is available with a special discount for Yoga Energy readers!
- What are The Four Noble Truths that Buddha taught!
- Adjustments & Assists Workshop with Audrey Sarquilla
- Thich Nhat Hanh's loving mantras
- Ever wonder what it's like to be a monk?
- Simple does not equal easy.
- The Genographic Project headed by Dr. Spencer Wells
- Creating positive experiences and what it means for your future.
- The swastika and it's origins.
- Awesome ways to raise your oxytocin!
- Power Posing! Faking it 'til you become it!
- David Lurey's New Album Savasana Serenades
- How do you become stress resilient? TED Talks : Kelly McGonigal
- Did you know blue light could affect your sleep and health? Tips on how to sleep better.
- The Tipping Point & Love
- Ethics, Lululemon and YogaGlo
- Interview with Victoria Klein : Writer, blogger, Yoga Teacher
- Inspirational Dalai Lama Quote
- 10 Tips for Happiness, Be Happy :)
- 10 Great Gifts for Yoga Lovers, Yoga Teachers and Friends!
- Tips for beginners by Nicolas de Fontenay
- The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
- Interview with Natsuko Yamamoto : teaches workshops worldwide, based in Singapore
- Very basic meditation exercise by Nicolas de Fontenay
- Interview with Tonia Cheng from Yoga Elements Studio Bangkok
- Is organic food healthier? by Nicolas de Fontenay
- Mighty Ganesha destroyer of obstacles!
- The Five Languages of Love, take the quiz!
- Yin-Yang and Yoga Sutras
- Vegetarian Overview and recipes
- Gayatri Mantra : The Mother of the Vedas
" The good you find in others, is in you too. The faults you find in others, are your faults as well. After all, to recognize something you must know it. The beauty you see around you, is your beauty. See the best in others, and you will be your best. Give to others, and you give to yourself. Appreciate beauty, and you will be beautiful. Admire creativity, and you will be creative. Love, and you will be loved. Seek to understand, and you will be understood. Listen, and your voice will be heard. Teach, and you will learn."